- Cartons are essentially made of paper alone. This makes it an eco-friendly product where biodiversity is maintained.
- It is also easy to be transported since the cartons can be folded, taking up less space, ensuing in the use of fewer vehicles and resulting in less greenhouse emissions.
- They are lightweight and an efficient way of packing high-density liquids.
- Regardless of the size, cartons have a universal quality of recyclability.
- Instead of spending a small fortune on laundry baskets, invest in cardboard boxes. You can always dispose of old ones whenever the need arises.
- They can be converted into playthings for children like makeshift cars. Yes, we admit its not a high-tech device but there is great joy in embracing simple things.
- Buildings: You could collect cardboard boxes of various sizes to create forts and palaces.
- Big folder: You could stack away office documents, stationery, legal documents, school or college reports, family photo albums and a host of other material. It can be exacerbating to look for little slips of paper or pocket note-books in every nook and corner of the house. Do yourself a favor and place them in one big box!
- Recycling bin: Isn’t it odd to spend money on a container when a cardboard box can be easily turned into one? You’ll be doing away with plastic bins and the world will thank you for it.
- Car supplies: Oil, cables, rag, windshield washer, etc. can all be stacked in a box and put away in the trunk.
- Gifts: Just use an old box for wrapping a gift. What’s more? You’ll be saving a few extra bucks on additional packing.
- Pet bed: Cats especially love to snuggle up in a box. Any box! Just make it cozy with a soft blanket and a pillow. Its low-budget and your pet will love it.
- Nostalgic memories: Greeting cards, postcards, and letters can be safely kept in a shallow carton.
- Litter box: The perfect place for your animal to relieve itself. Granted, it’s not a pretty sight but it does the job.
- Signs: It can be used in the making of signboards.
- Theater: You can create your own make-believe theater.
- Storage: Stating the obvious here. Companies like Netpak product packaging deals in boxes and print design.
- Fancy dress competition: On occasions like Halloween, cardboard boxes can be turned into a giant wrapping box. It can also be used to make props.